The beginning of the new year is the perfect time for a fresh start. That´s why it´s the perfect opportunity to make plans, start chasing our dreams or to make a plan that will help us reach our goals more easily. Whether you want to change your job, find new love or strengthen the bonds with your friends and family, you only need one magical ingredient – your good physical and mental health. When you feel strong and healthy, you feel more powerful. Thus, your confidence grows. This, as a result, helps you turn your dreams into reality more easily. So, put your health on the top of your wish list for 2020. How? By implementing healthy habits and changing your behavior one step at a time. Unfortunately, this is often easier said than done, but, don´t worry. We at Body Perfect will be your helping hand when it gets hard. With our weight loss tips and healthy meal replacement products, you can transform your body shape and get the look of your dreams without complicated food plans. Now, let´s see why losing weight should be one of your new year´s resolutions.
Make your health your priority in 2020
Defining yourself as overweight or obese isn’t just a matter of beauty or aesthetic. On the contrary, it carries a range of negative consequences and medical problems. In the last couple of years, the number of people dealing with obesity has grown significantly. According to research, around 36 percent of American adults are struggling with obesity. This means 1 in 3 people are overweight. Global statistics are not more optimistic either. On the world scale more than 1 in 10 humans are obese. In other words, millions are at higher risk of death of all causes, including, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, osteoarthritis, and mental illness. The results are especially alarming when it comes to diabetes. Approximately 463 million adults (20-79 years) are living with diabetes and the proportion of people with type 2 diabetes is increasing in most countries. As you can imagine this affects the medical system on large scale. Diabetes caused at least USD 760 billion dollars in health expenditure in 2019.
But what has led to this alarming data? The modern-age lifestyle. Due to changes in work dynamics where we spend most of the time sitting. Thus, physical activity has dropped significantly. Moreover, people use cars and public transport to save time and get from point A to point B faster. As a result, we are more static. Our busy schedules leave little time for exercising and walking. Food intake plays an important role here too. Fast food, sugar-rich dishes, and little time for healthy meal preparation are problems we all struggle with. Lastly, there is stress. The pressure we experience at work, expectations from society and tight deadlines definitely take their toll. Luckily, by changing your habits, you can lose weight fast and safe. Start this year by regulating your food intake which can help you improve both your health and body shape.
Change your diet – try meal replacement products
Many experts agree on one thing – if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. But is it really that simple? Firstly, weight loss isn´t always linear. Most people lose weight in the first weeks of cutting calories. After that, it often seems like nothing is happening. Although you eat the same amount of calories, the weight loss goes slowly or there are no changes in weight at all. The reason behind this is hidden in our metabolism. When you lose weight, you´re losing water and fat, and your metabolism slows down. So, to continue losing weight, you need to continue cutting calories. But, it´s crucial to do this by choosing healthy meal replacements, protein shakes and meals low in carbs. We recommend you to check out Body´s Perfect amazing meal replacement product. This carefully designed weight loss shake comes with all the essential ingredients that will help you lose weight effectively while giving your body all the vitamins, best complex carbohydrates, proteins and minerals it needs. The shake is created by a team of experts and is made to meet the needs of both the male and female body. Here are our favorite high-quality, all-natural ingredients, this product comes packed with.
- Light cocoa powder: Among many health benefits, low-fat cocoa powder has the proven reputation of a hypotensive effect. Thanks to many flavonols, cocoa powder has a positive effect on the elasticity of blood vessels and thus on blood pressure.
- Wholegrain oat flour: There is a reason top athletes use oats as a fast source of energy. Oats are richer in calcium, iron, manganese, silicon and zinc than other grains and have plenty of magnesium. They also include vitamin B1, B2, B5, E, K, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, potassium, cobalt, copper, chromium, fluorine, molybdenum, phosphorus, niacin, selenium, iodine, mucilage, etc.
- Rosehip extract: Rich in vitamin C, rosehip is crucial for fast metabolism and strong immune system.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6): B6 is essential for protein metabolism. It helps build muscle and supports the conversion of glycogen into the energy producer - glucose.
- Lean yogurt powder (milk): an amazing resource of many important proteins for the body. It stimulates the burning of fat and fuels the metabolism while keeping the blood sugar levels stable.
- Best WHEY PROTEIN: Due to high-quality milk protein isolate, this shake ensures the fast availability of proteins in your body. Therefore, it is ideal after training since it supports your muscle development effectively.
- Natural bee honey: With over 180 natural substances, honey is a wondrous natural remedy. Besides enzymes, vitamins and minerals, honey includes acids as well as amino acids, health-promoting hormones and natural antibiotics.
- The Konjac root: What's unique about this powerful plant is the fact that it consists primarily of water and about 60 to 80 percent of soluble dietary fiber, primarily glucomannan. Plus, it only has 8 calories, which is great for anyone who wants to lose weight.
Eat well – look better
Choosing your food wisely can have a major impact on your body shape. Keep in mind that eating 100 calories of sugar affects your body differently than eating 100 calories of fresh broccoli. So, make sure your diet program includes healthy, light and versatile food options. For the best result, try to ditch the foods rich in calories that can´t make you feel full (ice cream for example). Instead, go with the options that fill you up without dozens of calories (like vegetables, fish, etc.). Moreover, try to cut carbs. When you eat foods that contain carbohydrates, glucose enters your bloodstream and deposits as fat. To keep your blood sugar levels in check, the body releases insulin. It furthermore, does two things. Firstly, it prevents fat cells from burning, since glucose has the priority to burn. Secondly, this leads to more fat cells for storing. To lose weight and fat, do yourself a favor and reduce carbs.
Try the low-fat Mediterranean diet
Nutritionists often mention the Mediterranean diet as an example of a well-balanced food regimen, ideal for anyone who wants to lose weight and improve their health. This diet is based on eating good, low-fats along with large amounts of fruits and veggies. What is also characteristic of this diet is a large amount of nuts, fish and olive oil, followed with cheese. So if you plan to change your diet, start with high-fiber foods such as beans, vegetables and whole grains that are higher in volume. As they take longer to digest, they are great for weight-loss. To make the most of this diet, try these simple tips:
- Eat vegetables raw or steamed: Avoid fried or breaded alternatives. Always dress your portions with herbs and spices or a little olive oil for flavor.
- Choose low sugar fruits: You can´t go wrong with blueberries, strawberries or sliced bananas.
- Healthy sandwiches: Sandwiches are a great option for breakfast so make them super cool with healthy veggie choices like lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts, cucumbers and avocado.
- Natural snacks: Instead of sweets, chips or dips, go with carrots, celery or protein bars.
- Use veggies more often: Add veggies to your dish whenever you can.
- Omega-fatty acids: Known for their numerous health benefits, low-fat acids can help you control your weight. Good fats can be found in olive oil, avocados, nuts, fatty fish and tofu.
Find a fitness or workout program for your body type
When it comes to losing weight, physical activity is mandatory. Exercise will not only help you burn calories but make you feel good in your skin too. So, if you plan to transform your body in 2020, you should definitely consider regular workouts. But, as each body has unique rules, so does the metabolism. In other words, what works for someone, may not be effective for someone else. This is exactly why you need to try different options to find the one that will suit you the best. Start by going for a walk, simple stretching or short-interval workouts. You will stay motivated if you find the exercise you truly enjoy. Try hiking, cycling, dancing or gym and keep it going. Also, be patient. The results won´t appear over night. If you don´t have time for a long workout or you´re a complete beginner, start slowly. Even small amounts of physical activity can help you lose weight.
Being fit is great, but being strong is better. To stimulate muscle tissue growth, you need a workout regimen based on weights, which puts pressure on your muscles. Combine heavy weights and repetitions for the best results. This will help you burn more calories during your workout. Try exercises with free weights, because machines will target individual muscle groups. Also, stay on your feet instead of sitting or lying to incorporate as many muscles as possible. And, most importantly, don´t stay away from heavier weights if you are a woman. This kind of exercise benefits both males and females.
Forget eating at night
During the night our metabolism slows down. Keep this in mind next time you open your fridge in the middle of the night, or when you eat pizza while watching television. To stop this bad habit, establish a time when you will stop eating. For example, you can stop eating at 8 PM. Also, if you are hungry have a cup of tea, a glass of water or a small portion of a dish that will keep hunger at bay until the morning.
Find your inner peace
When it comes to losing weight, attitude is everything. You won´t get far if you feel bad about yourself. Learn to love your imperfections and be patient. Change takes time, but every step counts. Be proud of your journey and celebrate every positive change. You don´t have to look like a model in order to feel confident. Focus on your happiness and health and don´t compare yourself to anyone. Also, try to stay away from stressful situations and negative environments. Although stress is an integral part of our lives, it can lead to destructive behaviors like overeating. Meditation is a great way to ease stress and overcome anxiety. Make it a priority to find time to sit still and dive into your soul every day. Focus on your breathing and let every emotion that wants to come out, come out. Another great way to stay relaxed is by doing something creative. Take time to draw, write or create music. This will help you stay present and more motivated to chase your dreams.
Let´s wrap it up
Losing weight can be challenging at times but with the proper dietary plan, regular workouts, and the inner work, you can turn your new year´s resolution into reality. Our advice is to eat healthily and try amazing food replacement meals like Body´s Perfect delicious product. On top of this, don´t forget to celebrate your beauty and be proud of your progress. We wish you a lovely year and a lot of success with your weight loss journey.